Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bows

So.  While baking is fun, it is time-consuming!  I loved my final versions of Santa Hats and Christmas Trees Cake Bites (they didn't have lollipop sticks) and they sold SO well at the craft show!  But I will refrain from any more baking until craft show time again in the fall.  It's always more fun at the holidays anyway, right?

New thing:  I'm making gift bows.  I'm making them out of magazine pages and I think they're super cute.  I'm not going to give you the instructions on how to make them because I want you to buy them from me!!  :)  Sorry.  I do intend to sell these this year, so I can't give away all my tricks.  but look how cute:
this last one is my favorite so far.  It was a picture of a river with a lot of Christmas lights hanging down.  I will probably be using this space now to show what I'm making for craft shows, so look for more updates to come as the months fly past to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment